- 1/4 – 1/2 ham precooked, we made 1/4 ham
- 1 can pineapple chunks or tidbits
- 1 c brown sugar
- 4 cloves whole, optional
- 2 tbsp honey
- Put your precooked ham inside your slow cooker. We had a quarter ham that fit nicely, if you have a really large crockpot you may be able to cook a half ham in it.
- In a small bowl mix together your cup of brown sugar and 3/4 cup of pineapple juice. Pour this on top of your ham.
- Push your whole cloves into your ham (optional). Pour 1 cup of pineapple chunks or tidbits on top of your ham, drizzle your honey on top and close your lid.
- If cooking a quarter ham like we did set on high for 2.5 hours or low for about 4 hours or until it is warmed (remember it is already cooked). If cooking a half ham (assuming you can fit that) cook on high for 4 hrs., or low for 6-8 or until warmed to your liking.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE