Whole30 Crockpot carnitas made from pork tenderloin or pork loin in the slow cooker. An easy, healthy Mexican dinner recipe that’s paleo, Whole30, low carb, and keto.
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or olive oil
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin or loin
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 jalapeño chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Juice of one lime
- Juice of one navel orange
- avocado oil
|Crockpot Carnitas from Pork Tenderloin (Paleo, Whole30, Low Carb, Keto)|
- Pat dry pork tenderloin with paper towels. Combine rub ingredients and rub all over tenderloin then place in your Crockpot.
- Top with remaining ingredients, cover, and cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 6-8 hours. When done, the meat will be cooked through and very tender, easily separated with a fork.
- Remove the tenderloin from the Crockpot and shred the meat with two forks. Do not discard juices.
You can get full recipe here!!!