- 1 30oz. bag of frozen, shredded hash browns
- 3 14oz. cans of chicken broth (less sodium)
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup (98% fat free)
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped *see notes
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- 1 pkg. cream cheese (1/3 less fat)
- Additional Toppings
- Chopped Bacon, Scallions, and Cheese (not included in points)
- In a crockpot, combine everything EXCEPT for the cream cheese. Cook for 6-8 hours on low heat. About 1 hour before serving, add cream cheese and keep heated until thoroughly melted.
- Note: I added the cream cheese in right away and it still turned out fine.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE