Hearty Slow Cooker Low Carb Beef Stew – Beef Stew is a great way to use up leftover meat and veggies.
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 12 ounce package bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups beef stock
- 2 pounds stew beef
- 2 rins celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 4 ounces cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 4 ounces mixed bell peppers, chopped
- Heat the slow cooker on low setting.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sear the beef in olive oil, browning on both sides. Transfer to slow cooker.
Get full recipes >> CLICK HERE