- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- Lasagna noodles
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- Brown ground beef and drain. Spoon 1 C. spaghetti sauce in bottom of 4 quart crock pot.
- Mix remaining sauce with beef. Place 2 uncooked lasagna noodles on sauce in crock pot.
- Spread 1/3 meat mixture on top of noodles.
- Spread 3/4 C. cottage cheese over meat. Sprinkle 1/2 C. mozzarella cheese over cottage cheese.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE