- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 one/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons sodium hydrogen carbonate
- 2 massive eggs overwhelmed
- 3 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple with juice (reserve three tablespoons juice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup shredded pecans
- 1 cup sugared coconut flakes
- 1 (8 ounce) box cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- Preheat kitchen appliance to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 in. baking dish.
- Whisk along the flour, sugar and sodium hydrogen carbonate. Add the overwhelmed eggs, crushed pineapple (reserving three tablespoons of the juice), vanilla and pecans. combine simply till combined and pour into the baking pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes or till a pick inserted within the center of the cake comes out clean. permit cake to totally cool for many hours before icing.
- Preheat kitchen appliance to 325 degrees. unfold sugared coconut during a skinny layer on baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or till gently browned; flipping halfway.
- Using a mixer beat the cheese, butter, and reserved fruit juice till swish and creamy. Add the granulated sugar 1/2 cup at a time; scraping down the perimeters. contact the fully cooled cake. Sprinkle the highest with cooked coconut.