- 1 15- oz. will black beans
- 1 15.25- oz. will corn undrained
- 1 10- oz. will Rotel tomatoes undrained
- 1 package ranch dressing combine
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. flavoring
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 8- oz package coffee cream cheese
- 2 chicken breasts
- Drain and rinse the black beans. Place chicken at very cheap of the cooker, then pour out the complete will of corn (undrained), Rotel tomatoes, and black beans on high of chicken.
- Top with seasonings and ranch dressing combine. Stir along.
- Place cheese block on high. cowl with lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- After the cookery time is over, take chicken breasts from cooker and shred and add back to the chili. Stir along and enjoy!