- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 container (5 ounce) plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine yogurt, Parmesan cheese, and seasonings.
- Spread over chicken breasts. Bake for 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and topping is browned.
- Serve immediately.
- Because chicken breasts are white meat, they lack the fat needed to keep the meat moist. Adding yogurt helps add in moisture and flavor keeping the meat tender.
- It’s important to cook chicken thoroughly to an internal temperature of at least 165° Fahrenheit. Using a meat thermometer will help ensure your chicken is cooked all the way through without over or under cooking.
- Brining or marinating chicken beforehand is another easy way to keep chicken moist and flavorful.
- Chicken breast is a blank canvas and tastes great with other fresh herbs and seasonings as well. Try it with chopped fresh rosemary, thyme, fresh lemon slices, paprika or onion powder.
- Serve these chicken breasts alongside a fresh salad or mashed potatoes for a complete meal.