This Broccoli Cauliflower Salad is super easy, tangy sweet and delicious. This salad really takes no time to make. I turn the oven to 400 degrees and place the bacon on a foil lined baking sheet. I immediately place the bacon in the oven even while it’s preheating
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 lb bacon cooked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix broccoli, cauliflower, bacon, and shredded cheese in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, and salt until well combined.
- Pour mayonnaise mixture over broccoli mixture and stir until well incorporated. Eat immediately or chill until ready to serve.