– You will need:
- Half a bucket of fresh manure
1. Place the manure in the bucket, then pour water over it until the bucket is full. Mixed.
2. Cover the bucket with a lid and let the manure sit for 7-10 days.
Read also: Your plants will grow twice as fast thanks to this natural fertilizer
3. Manure infusion must be diluted before use: 200-250 ml of infusion per 10 liters of standing water.
4. Before fertilizing, the soil around the plants must be well watered: we poured 10 liters of water around 4 tomato heads.
5. The first fertilization is carried out after the first 2 weeks, once after planting the tomato seedlings in the garden. The second fertilization is carried out after 10-14 days (sometimes it is not even necessary).
Pour approximately 350 ml of diluted solution into a hole made between 4 tomato heads.
6. It is recommended to water the soil even after fertilization: with 5-10 liters of stagnant water.
Read also: Which plants should not be fertilized with ash in the garden?
7. You will see the result after about a week. The tomato plants will begin to grow rapidly.