- 1 lb. sausage
- 1 package Pioneer Brand Pepper Sausage Gravy Mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 can of Pillsbury Grands biscuits
How to make biscuits and gravy casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
2. In a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium-high heat, breaking it up with a spatula, until browned and cooked through.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the gravy mixture and 1 cup water until smooth.
4. Add the sauce to the skillet and stir to combine. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
5. Remove from heat and stir in grated cheese until melted and combined.
6. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
7. Spread the sausage gravy into the prepared baking dish.
8. Pour the egg mixture over the top, then top with the biscuits.
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the biscuits are golden brown and the eggs are set.
10. Serve hot and enjoy your meal!