* Ingredients :
- °22 crushed golden oreo pieces
- °5 tablespoons of melted butter
- °4 8-ounce packages of cream cheese
- °1 2/3 cups of sugar
- °1/4 cup cornstarch
- °1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
- °2 large eggs
- °3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- °A jar of smokers with a layer of strawberry ice cream
- °12 golden Oreos, mashed and divided into 2 bowls (one for garnishing regular Oreos and one for strawberries)
- °1 1/2 teaspoon soft butter
- °3 tablespoons of a small packet of strawberry gelatin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, line the outside of the pan with aluminum foil and apply butter generously to the inside to prevent sticking.
- Peel-crush Oreo and incorporate butter, pressing into bottom of springform pan.
- Filling – Place an 8-ounce package of cream cheese, 1/3 cup of the sugar, and the cornstarch in a large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer over low heat until creamy, about 3 minutes, then beat in the remaining 3 packages of cream cheese. Increase mixer speed to high and whisk in remaining 1/3 cup of sugar, then whisk in vanilla.
- Mix in the eggs, one at a time, beating the mixture well after each one.
- Mix in the heavy cream.
- At this point, mix the filling just until completely combined. Be careful not to over mix the mixture.
- Gently spoon half of the cheese filling over the prepared crust. Tablespoon half of a jar of strawberry topping here and there. Slide the butter knife through the strawberries to coat the cheese/berries. Spoon into the other half of the mixture and repeat the strawberry process on top. Bake for 1 hour or until slightly jittering when gently shaken.
- Crumb Coating – In a small bowl or food processor, add Oreo cookies and mix into large crumbs. Add the softened butter and mix gently with a fork or your hands until pea-sized pieces stick together. Put 2 tablespoons of the mixture into a small bowl and set it aside. Pour the strawberry jelly powder over the remaining crumbs and continue to stir the pieces together. Add more softened butter if needed to make the mixture stick to the cake.