- 1 lb spaghetti
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 can (10.5 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10.5 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, in a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, milk, diced onion, diced green bell pepper, diced celery, minced garlic, and 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Drain the cooked spaghetti and add it to the mixing bowl with the chicken mixture.
- Stir everything together until the spaghetti is coated evenly with the sauce.
- Season the mixture with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Transfer the spaghetti mixture to a greased 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese over the top of the spaghetti mixture.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let the casserole cool for a few minutes before serving.
Enjoy your delicious Chicken Spaghetti Casserole![rotated_ad]