Courgettes au gratin with tuna are an easy, light and tasty appetizer or main course. A very easy dish, cooked in the oven, which can be prepared in just a few minutes. To make them, in fact, you will need to cut the courgette into slices, coat it in breadcrumbs and then bake it, enriching it with a mixture of tuna and cherry tomatoes. A very simple but delicious recipe!
If you want to make the dish even lighter, you can use grilled courgettes.
To prepare grilled courgettes with tuna you can use tuna fillets plain or in oil. If desired, you can enrich the cherry tomatoes with a pinch of chilli pepper, or yellow cherry tomatoes.
How to make courgettes au gratin with tuna
Ingredients for 3 people:
- 1 courgette
- 250 g of breadcrumbs
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons of parmesan
- Olive oil
- 170 g tuna in water (or in oil)
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- To prepare the courgette gratin with tuna, start by cleaning the courgettes: wash them, remove the ends and cut them into slices lengthwise.
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a bowl and add the grated parmesan, a pinch of salt, the chopped parsley and the crushed garlic
- Mix well then set the breadcrumbs aside
- Dip the courgette slices first in the olive oil, then in the flavored breadcrumbs
- Arrange the courgette slices on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Season with oil and cook the courgettes at 190°C for about 20 minutes
- In the meantime, wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them into cubes. Place the cherry tomatoes in a bowl
- Drain the tuna and place it in the same bowl
- Season the gratin courgettes with a drizzle of oil, salt and oregano
- Once cooked, remove the courgettes from the oven and garnish them with the tomato and tuna mixture.
- Sprinkle the gratin courgettes with the oregano tuna and bake a second time for 5 minutes
- Remove the courgettes au gratin with tuna from the oven and serve hot or warm