Delicious salad to deflate your belly
To make this recipe you will need the following ingredients:
Ingredients for your slimming salad
– 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
– 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 and a half cups cherry tomatoes cut in half (about 225 g)
– 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
– 1 ripe avocado, diced
– 1 diced cucumber
– 50 g of ricotta
– Salt and pepper (to taste)
1. For dressing, mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt, pepper and set aside.
2. Place all the foods in a salad bowl and mix them gently.
3. Season and mix one last time.
What to have a good, complete and healthy meal in a short time! To have good results, this meal must be accompanied by a controlled diet, as well as good hydration: water and natural juice are preferable.
Rich in fiber and protein, this fruit helps maintain a healthy weight and speeds up your metabolism by promoting regular bowel movements. Furthermore, it is a precious source of fats beneficial for the heart and brain.
Antioxidant and diuretic, parsley is also a good source of iron and vitamins C and K. Furthermore, this plant relieves digestive problems, including constipation and annoying swelling.
This vegetable from the Solanaceae family is rich in vitamin C which is essential for a healthy diet, in lycopene with an antioxidant action and in fiber which gives a sense of satiety. Thanks to its water content, it also reduces the calorie intake of your meals and, in this case, your salads!
With a surprising quantity of water (over 95%), this vegetable allows you to hydrate the body while providing a notable sense of satiety. Low in calories, it also helps reduce blood sugar by promoting slower digestion of sugars, thus leading to a lower desire to eat, often responsible for excess kilos.
– Parsley is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women and in case of kidney problems. A medical opinion is essential before its consumption.
– Avocado is not recommended in case of anticoagulant treatment.
– Tomatoes can cause an oral allergy syndrome responsible for burning and itching sensations.
If you have any doubts about your health, it is essential to seek the advice of a doctor.
We must never forget that eating healthy is in no way synonymous with frustration or deprivation. You can continue to eat well and maintain your well-being while having fun. Your body will thank you later!