Does your bathroom smell like urine? Don’t worry, we all experience this situation sometimes. Do you know how to get rid of that unpleasant smell? If you don’t know, we’ll show you how to effectively get rid of that smell without using harmful chemicals.Sometimes the bathroom smells bad and it seems like nothing you do is working. One solution is to clean the bathroom every day, but this is a time-consuming, not to mention exhausting, process. You can even spend hours cleaning the bathroom and the smell won’t go away. If you’ve already tried something and nothing works, don’t be discouraged – we’ll show you an effective solution that will help you get rid of the smell.
Tips that can help you:
- When cleaning the toilet, always check the underside of the toilet seat; the smell may come from there. If that’s the problem, pour in some apple cider vinegar, then put on rubber gloves and clean it.
- If the smell persists, check the rubber or silicone stopper between the toilet and the floor; It could be worn out and leaking, making the bathroom uncomfortable.
- Check all connections to the toilet – if anything is worn or broken, it needs to be replaced.
- Clean the bathroom thoroughly and remember that sometimes natural cleaning products work better than commercial products.
- Try the following: Mix one part baking soda, 2 parts hydrogen peroxide and a few drops of apple cider vinegar and use the mixture to clean the toilet bowl and the entire bathroom.
- Renew your sponges by cleaning brushes and toilet baskets often, especially those that come into contact with the toilet. If you don’t replace them frequently, clean them regularly with bleach.
Natural absorber that eliminates odors
Next, we will show you how to make a natural sanitary napkin that will help you eliminate all odors in your home:
- An empty bottle
- 3-5 cloves
- Sodium bicarbonate
- A piece of fabric
Fill the bottle halfway with baking soda, then add the cloves and a few drops of your favorite essential oil if desired. Now place a cloth over the neck of the bottle and secure it with a rubber band on top. This simple trick easily absorbs any type of odor in your home, including the smell of urine in the bathroom. Try the trick yourself and you will be surprised at the results!
As you can see, your bathroom doesn’t need a bad smell – there are plenty of simple tricks that can help you get rid of the smell. The bathroom is a key place in your home and should always be clean and fresh smelling. For this reason, try any of the tips mentioned above and we are sure you will like them.