The recipe that we are going to learn today is for a high-quality and very economical neutral homemade detergent. In fact, it has multiple uses, for washing dishes, washing clothes, terrace, shop windows, closets, etc.
In fact, it has a degreasing power and is therefore highly recommended. Additionally, significant consistency and texture can be achieved. Among other characteristics, it is very effective because with just one drop it makes a lot of foam.
It doesn’t require many ingredients either, but the secret is in the stone soap, sugar and salt. Without a doubt, highly recommended for its powerful properties for home cleaning.
Let’s get to the recipe:
High quality neutral household detergent
To start, the ingredients needed to make this formula are listed:
- 2 bottles of 500 gr. laundry
- 1 and 1/2 liters of water at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons. sugar
- 1 tablespoon. salt
- 60 grams of glycerin soap (grated)
- food coloring (optional)
Preparation of homemade neutral detergent
- Firstly, we grate the glycerin soap but we can also chop it into fine, small pieces with a knife.
- Then we pour it into a saucepan with 2 tablespoons of sugar over medium heat, continuing to stir with a spoon, we also add the 500 ml of hot water.
- Continue stirring well until the sugar dissolves in the hot water, then let sit for about 3 hours or until the soap is thoroughly melted.
- When this standing time has passed and the grated soap has melted, stir all the ingredients well.
- Next step, add 1 liter of water at room temperature, mix and always let it boil over moderate heat.
- Finally, turn off the heat and add the 40 gr. salt. Remember, turn off first and then add the salt, stirring for a few minutes without stopping.
- Now is the time to add the 2 bottles of neutral detergent, any brand. Then, it is essential to mix well until you obtain a completely incorporated and homogeneous mixture.
- Then it’s the turn of the food coloring, it can be yellow but we choose it to taste.
- We finish this recipe by leaving it to rest for 12 hours so that the detergent hardens and reaches the desired consistency.
- The next day, we stir again and acquire a thick, creamy and very effective texture.
We now have the high-quality neutral detergent for the home , we package it and it is ready to use!