Enjoy your homemade Crunchwrap Supreme, filled with flavorful seasoned beef, cheese and all the delicious classic toppings. It’s a fun and satisfying meal that’s perfect for sharing with family and friends!
- 1 pound ground beef (or your choice of protein)
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup nacho cheese sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 6 tostada shells
- Cooking spray or oil
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until it is fully cooked and no longer pink. Drain off excess fat if necessary.
- Mix the taco seasoning mix and follow the package instructions to add water or other ingredients. Simmer for a few minutes until the seasoning is well incorporated.
- Warm the flour tortillas slightly in the microwave or in a skillet to make them more pliable.
- Place a flour tortilla on a clean surface. Place a tostada shell in the center of the tortilla.
- Spread a layer of nacho cheese sauce over the tostada shell.
- Then, add a generous spoonful of seasoned ground beef on top of the cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle chopped lettuce, diced tomatoes, and shredded cheddar cheese over the ground beef.
- Pour a dollop of sour cream over the other ingredients.
- Carefully fold the edges of the flour tortilla over and over the fillings, creating a hexagonal shape and enclosing all the ingredients.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, place the assembled Crunchwrap Supreme folded side down. Cook for about 2-3 minutes until the tortilla is crisp and golden.
- Gently flip the Crunchwrap Supreme and cook the other side until crisp and golden.
- Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients to create more Supreme Crunchwraps.
- Once cooked, transfer the Supremes Crunchwrap to a plate, cut in half if desired and serve immediately.