Do you want to propagate geranium at home for free? Here’s how! It may seem difficult, but you just need to follow a few simple steps to start from a small card and then fill the whole house with color. You’ll need some easy to find materials and you can see the rest of the process in our video!
Do you have geraniums at home but would like to take care of them in a more natural and effective way to literally fill your balcony? Here’s how! Perhaps until today you thought that the only solution would be to buy a new plantation and yet, from the one you already have at home, you can have many more! Infallible and totally natural tips for fertilizing and multiplying them at no cost!
- 3 drops of castor oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide
- 1l of water
- We dilute all the ingredients together and then use the resulting mixture directly on the soil to fertilize. Our geraniums will immediately become more luxuriant!
And to distribute it?
- Geranium cutting
- Glass to recycle
- Twine wire
- Universal floor
- Old jam jar
- Here’s the tip for freely propagating your geraniums: start by taking a cutting and using a well-disinfected pair of scissors, remove the leaves from the cutting, leaving only the last ones at the top.
- Now let’s prepare a bowl of crumbled activated charcoal and immerse the living part of the cutting in it. This will help as a rooting hormone for the plant. Now let’s prepare the jar. Take an old jam jar and fill it halfway with water. Next, we take a recycling paper cup and punch it at the bottom.
- At this stage we pass a thread of string inside to tie well and stop so that the longest part remains outside the glass. Now let’s fill it with a mixture of potting soil and perlite. Only at the end can we insert the cup into the glass, then the glass into the jar so that the string touches the water.
- We wait a few weeks and our cutting will have taken root, only 20 days will be enough before we can plant it in its new pot!