The black mold that accumulates on bathroom surfaces is nothing more than a fungus that multiplies very easily in conditions of high humidity and not very cold temperatures .
Identifying black mold is very simple: it appears as black spots on tiles, curtains, and silicone applied around faucets or other bathroom fixtures.
Although there are many products to completely eliminate black mold , almost all of them are loaded with chemicals and harmful to us and the environment.
Below we offer you a natural and effective way to get rid of black mold on bathroom silicone quickly and safely.
- In a spray bottle, pour 600 ml of white vinegar and 3 tablespoons of baking soda .
- Shake well and wait for the effervescent reaction to finish.
- Apply the solution directly to the mold .
- Let sit for 10 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
- If possible, scrub well with an unused toothbrush.
If a single application is not enough to remove black mold from silicone in the bathroom, apply it a second time and see how everything disappears.
Remember that to avoid the formation of mold in the bathroom, it is important to ventilate the room, dry the surfaces well after showering, and control the humidity level.