Rosemary is a highly appreciated plant both in gastronomy and in health…
Rosemary is a highly appreciated plant both in gastronomy and in health and beauty, it has a delicious aroma that can help you perfume your kitchen, and nothing better than preparing dishes with ingredients from our harvest, that’s why today we will teach you how to grow rosemary rosemary in water and with a single sprig .
You can also grow rosemary in soil , but if you want to have it in the kitchen, it will be safer to do it in water to prevent that soil from reaching our food.
If all its benefits for your beauty, health and applications in food seem few to you, rosemary is also a very beautiful plant that will serve to decorate your home and give it a more welcoming and elegant touch.
Rosemary is a very important plant in Mexican herbalism and its uses and benefits are vast, including:
- Improves digestion
- It’s relaxing
- Fights bacterial infections
- Helps against acidity and gas
- Topically it is adjuvant in the treatment of joint and muscle pain
- Fight menstrual cramps
- good recovery
- Helps prevent hair loss
- Thanks to its iron content it helps against some types of anemia.
- Fight dandruff
- Helps fight acne
- Regulates blood oxygenation
- Among many others
How to grow rosemary in water and with a single sprig
- It’s very simple and you won’t regret having this plant always at hand, just follow these steps:
- Choose a cutting that looks strong and healthy (a twig or stem)
- Once you’ve chosen your greenest, freshest, prettiest twig, cut it with scissors
- Place your rosemary sprig in a vase with water
- Change the water once a week
- You can add vitamins
And that’s it, it’s so easy to enjoy the benefits of rosemary at home, don’t wait any longer to try it!