These Loaded Cheesy Pocket Tacos are a fun and easy way to enjoy your favorite taco flavors. The crescent dough creates a crispy shell that holds all the delicious filling inside. Serve them as a fun appetizer or a quick dinner option. Enjoy!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 count refrigerated crescent dough sheets
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- Sour cream and additional toppings, optional
Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 20-25 minutes Total time: 30-35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat. Drain any excess grease.
- Add the taco seasoning mix and water to the skillet. Stir until the beef is well coated.
- Unroll the crescent dough sheets and separate into triangles.
- On each triangle, add a spoonful of the beef mixture and a sprinkle of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Fold the edges of the dough over the filling to create a pocket.
- Place the pockets on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once the pockets are done, remove them from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Open each pocket and fill with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced onions, and any additional toppings of your choice.
- Serve hot with a dollop of sour cream, if desired.