No more curtain wrinkles: a handful of this ingredient is enough . In fact, it is entirely possible to have perfectly smooth curtains without ironing them. This gives you decorative and light-blocking accessories without wrinkles, without having to spend energy and electricity on ironing.
No more curtain wrinkles: a handful of this ingredient is enough
Fabrics for curtains are among the fabrics that tend to wrinkle easily. This will affect the aesthetics of the house. However, caution should always be exercised when it comes to these interior design elements.
In fact, you have to wash and iron them to remove the wrinkles. And this task is in no way motivating. Luckily, with an innovative and effective trick, you can forget about iron for good.
Here are the tips you should keep in mind:
- When washing the curtains in the washing machine, choose the low temperature and short wash program. If you use hot water to wash, the fabrics will wrinkle easily.
- When washing your hands, it is not recommended to press hard so as not to cause wrinkles .
- Use natural citric acid instead of your regular fabric softener. Add 150 g to a liter of water and pour into a bottle. Each time you wash the curtains, add 100ml to the fabric softener compartment .
- As soon as the laundry is ready, roll it up.
- When drying laundry, pinch the invisible corners of the curtains .
- Prefer a short wash at low temperature
- When washing your hands, avoid soaking for too long
- Choose citric acid as a fabric softener
- Dry vertically
- Place the brackets in the corners that are not visible