The floor is one of the parts of our home most prone to dirt accumulation and stain formation. As boring and tiring as it may be, cleaning floors is an essential and very important household chore.
We generally use special floor cleaners, which however have the disadvantage of being chemical and therefore harmful to our health, and of being expensive. Not to mention, it is important to purchase the right detergent for the floor type.
If you are looking for an alternative solution to properly clean the floor, whiten the joints, disinfect it and avoid leaving annoying marks , the solution we offer below will surely be made for you.
- a brush
- White vinegar
- Dishwashing liquid
- microfiber cloth
To use the DIY detergent to clean the floor, just follow these very simple steps:
- Sweep the floor to remove all surface dust and dirt. Washing the floor without doing this first causes annoying lines to appear on the floor.
- Dampen a cloth with lukewarm water, then wipe it on the floor without using any product to remove dirt that did not come away with the broom.
- Make a second pass, but this time prepare a solution composed of 2 liters of hot water, 150 ml of white vinegar and 1 or 2 tablespoons of dishwashing liquid (do not overuse the latter to avoid having to rinse several times ).
- Rinse the floor with clean water.
- Use a microfiber cloth to dry the floor thoroughly. This operation will help not to leave annoying halos on the floor and to make it shine.
Now that you know how to clean the floor with natural ingredients and without leaving any marks , immediately try to put into practice the method described above to always have an impeccable home.