- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preparation time: 5 minutes Chilling time: 30 minutes Total time: 35 minutes
- In a medium bowl, combine the sliced strawberries, sugar, and vanilla extract. Toss gently to coat the strawberries in the sugar mixture.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Divide the strawberries evenly among serving dishes, then top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.