Here is a great idea to freshen and disinfect toilets and bathrooms with the help of effervescent, ecological and chemical-free scented balls.
Mix 1 part citric acid, 2.5 parts baking soda, and 25-30 drops essential oil. For example, 100 g of citric acid, 250 g of baking soda and 50 drops of orange essential oil.
– Preparation time – 20 minutes.
– Pour water into a spray bottle, it is best to use boiled or cold filtered water.
– Pour the mixture with water and stir. Don’t wet the dough too much! It is better to spend a little more time preparing the dough than to waste it, because large amounts of water, baking soda and citric acid will cause a reaction and the mixture will boil without forming a dough.
– The dough should not be very wet, just slightly moist. Pour the mixture into silicone molds, with a spoon or by hand (gloves are needed). Let the balls dry at room temperature for 3-4 hours. Store them in a plastic box. or a glass jar.
– Simply flush these effervescent balls down the toilet to clean, freshen and deodorize the air in the room.