If you like the look of white sneakers as soon as you buy them, how shiny, clean and shiny they look, but after a while they don’t look that way anymore, instead they turn brown or yellowish and worn out, then don’t worry. more: We have the solution!
In today’s article we share some tips so that you can do them from the comfort of your home and bring your tennis shoes back to life, so that you can enjoy them like the first time and feel very happy with them.
How to remove white stains from tennis shoes?
If you want to get a perfect white on your sneakers, we will tell you a trick to achieve it, what you need and how to achieve it successfully:
What I need?
- vaporizer or vaporizer
- disappearing cleaning product
- washing machine
- clothes you need to wash
Step by Step :
- To start with this trick that will make your sneakers look like you never imagined seeing them again, you must place the Vanish liquid product inside a vaporizer or spray bottle.
- Once you have it there, you have to place the shoes you want to clean on a stable surface and spray them with the product you have inside the sprayer.
- Try spraying them on the top, sides and bottom.
- They must be left wet for the product to take effect for a few hours.
- Once this time has passed, you should put them in the washing machine along with your other clothes, which you should wash as long as they are not white or can come off.
- After taking them out of the washing machine, the sneakers will be much cleaner, but not so much as to look like new, so you will have to do one more step: mix some powdered cornstarch with water until it forms a kind of paste. and then put it on the shoes. (you can do it on top of the fabric)
- Once you finish doing that, you have to let time pass until that dough you put on top solidifies and is very hard.
- When you see that this has happened, place the shoe on a surface that can get dirty (or place a bag under your tennis shoe) and rub with the brush to remove all that paste that remains on top of the shoe.
- You will have to spend a lot of time scrubbing the cornstarch and removing everything, including any fine dust it may have.
- It is recommended to shake your tennis shoes to remove any dust or residue that may remain on them.
- And finally you will get some super white and bright white sneakers!
Another trick with baking soda to wash white sneakers
If you have a simple façon and maison de résoudre your problem of taches on your tennis shoes, we recommend another excellent ingredient that you can avoir chez vous and qui est parfait non seulement pour blanchir mais aussi pour désinfecter vos chaussures: le sodium bicarbonate !
What I need?
- Sodium bicarbonate
- hydrogen peroxide
- 2 toothbrushes
Step by Step:
- To apply this trick, you must first wash your sneakers as usual.
- At the same time, you must make a mixture of baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and water until you obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Once you have the homogeneous paste, you must first remove the laces and place the paste on the fabric of the shoes.
- After applying the paste, you need to scrub with one of the brushes to remove the dirty surface.
- You will need to place your shoelaces in this paste to soak and clean.
- Once 3 or 4 hours have passed and this paste dries on the shoes, you should scrub it with the other dry brush to remove the dust from the hard paste that will remain on them.
- And finally enjoy your shiny white sneakers, like new!