Although there are dozens of products on the market that allow us to deodorize and perfume any type of surface, when it comes to sheets and blankets we must be very careful: inhaling the chemicals contained in these products throughout the night is definitely not a good idea. .
On the other hand, having well-scented sheets and blankets not only allows us to sleep better, but also deodorizes the entire room.
Below we suggest methods to preserve highly fragrant leaves and make the aroma last for several days.
- 3 caps of fabric softener
- 300 ml of water
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- a vaporizer
Instructions to scent sheets and blankets and make the scent last for days :
- Pour the fabric softener and water into a container and mix well to combine the two ingredients.
- Then add the baking soda and mix again until dissolved.
- Pour the solution into a spray bottle.
- Spray the solution on all sheets, pillowcases, and blankets. Let it dry a little and that’s it.
Other tips for scenting sheets and blankets :
Wash your sheets and blankets frequently, don’t wait for them to get stained or dirty.
After washing your sheets, soak them in fabric softener for about 20 minutes and then rinse them.