To flavor the home, we almost always use industrial products, full of chemicals and harmful substances that we end up inhaling throughout the day.
In this article we propose an excellent alternative to give our homes a very pleasant aroma, while adding an element of great aesthetic value. The solution is simple: plant a lemon in a cup .
Very rich in nutrients and very versatile in the kitchen, lemon has an incomparable aroma and a seedling, even a small one, is enough to guarantee an intense aroma throughout the house.
How to grow lemon in a cup?
- Obtain the seeds from 5 to 10 lemons, selecting them carefully to discard any damaged or cut ones.
- Put the seeds in a glass of water and discard any that float: only those that sink to the bottom of the glass will be needed.
- Dry the seeds well with absorbent paper.
- Put some damp, black soil in a cup, then place the seeds until they cover almost the entire surface of the soil.
- Cover with a layer of small gravel.
- Seedlings will appear after about 10-15 days. From now on, water every morning with a bottle equipped with a spray diffuser.