Does your house smell musty? Do you want to bring a touch of fragrant freshness to your interior? Know that it is quite possible to prepare an air freshener yourself. Some will simply bring a good smell to your home, while others will eliminate bad odors, leaving a pleasant smell.
How to make a natural air freshener for your home?
There are many air fresheners in the market that provide a fresh smell but all of them are artificial and can affect your health in the long run, so the best thing you can do is create your air freshener naturally. . This is what you should do.
- 2 sticks or 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 liters of water
- Boil water in a saucepan.
- Before the boiling point, add the cinnamon and cover the saucepan.
- Let it boil for two or three minutes and uncover the pan so that the smell fills your interior.
So easy ! Even if you don’t like the smell of cinnamon or are allergic to it, you can replace it with another ingredient that has a strong smell and is to your liking, such as mint or lavender.Published in Home Tricks
How to Clean Window Tracks Like a Pro in 5 MIN TIME. Search: SEARCH
- Gas cylinder, with this trick it lasts you 4 more months: stop spending money
- How to keep parsley fresh for a long time?
- Recipe for homemade rosemary jelly with garden herbs
- Burn 1 sprig of rosemary at home and see what happens after 10 minutes
- The powerful natural way to keep flies, mosquitoes and other insects away from your home