In fact, not everyone knows it, but one bottle is enough to unclog the pipes. This is not a rare case, but a generality. In fact, the sink is never safe from clogging because it accumulates dirt such as leftover food , hair or even cleaning products .
One bottle is enough to unclog the pipes
What ingredients and tools are needed for this method?
One bottle is enough to clean the pipes: what steps to follow in this method?
- Add the salt to the plastic bottle using a funnel
- Pour in the white vinegar
- Then apply baking soda
- Close the cap and shake the bottle well to mix all the ingredients well.
- Pour the solution all at once into the clogged sink
- Wait a few minutes for the product to take effect. You should see a chemical reaction take place.
- Wait for the mixture to flow out gradually. This indicates that the clog is beginning to clear
- Open the tap to let the rest of the product through and eliminate bad smells
Why does this trick give a good result?
This DIY bottle works thanks to the ingredients it contains. These have beneficial properties in clearing clogged pipes .
If white vinegar is associated with a descaling effect , baking soda can remove even the most stubborn dirt . Finally, salt is a very effective limescale remover that you can also use in the washing machine.
If you don’t have these ingredients at home, you can always use easily available ingredients like citric acid.
Citric acid is more environmentally friendly than vinegar and is very effective in clearing clogged pipes thanks to its descaling, cleaning and degreasing properties . For your information: Citric acid is one of the active components of lemon juice.