Wash the floor with this mixture, it will smell for several days and the scent will be felt from the stairs!
Cleaning the floors at home is essential, you need to wash them thoroughly and disinfect them properly. Instead of using the classic cleaning products available on the market, prepare a very simple floor cleaner! Learn how to make the perfect DIY mix.
Scented floor for several days – your scent will be felt from the stairs!
To perfectly clean and perfume the floors of your home, we recommend that you prepare a DIY detergent. Before proceeding to prepare the solution, you must obtain the following ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons of eco-friendly fabric softener based on eucalyptus and essential oils (or one of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 cups of water
As you can see, these are not hard to find ingredients. Once you find it, you’ll learn how to proceed to create the magical mixture. Follow the steps and make a perfect homemade floor cleaner.
Here’s how to do it
Set aside all the necessary ingredients and follow these very simple steps:
- Combine the different ingredients together: First put fabric softener in a bowl, add baking soda and pour in the necessary water. The fabric softener is used to perfume the floors and clean the surfaces well, the baking soda will help you completely eliminate bad smells.
- Mix the mixture thoroughly: Use a whisk or spoon to mix all the ingredients together. This way you get an even and homogeneous solution without risking fabric softener and baking soda dissolving in the water.
- Pour the mixture into a spray bottle: When the solution is ready, take a spray bottle and pour the mixture into it. This way you can easily spray the solution on the floors and perfume all the rooms in your house.
- Use the mixture to clean your floors: It’s time to spray your homemade cleaner on the floor. For perfect cleaning, you can use a microfiber cloth or mop. Brush the solution over the entire floor, focusing more on the areas where there are more stains.
- Dry the floor thoroughly : Once the floor is washed, allow it to air dry and make sure it is thoroughly dry before walking on it.
To increase safety, test it on a small part of the ground first. There are some very delicate floors, so it’s best to make sure before you risk damaging them. In any case, this is a truly effective and optimal solution for cleaning your home.